At Forefield Juniors, we believe that wearing a school uniform helps our pupils feel a sense of identity and belonging, as well as encouraging a co-operative spirit within our school. It also reduces the need to keep up with changing fashions.
- Royal blue V-neck school pullover (with or without school logo)
- Grey tailored trousers, shorts, pinafore or skirt
- White shirt and school tie
- Grey socks
- Black school shoes (not trainers or boots)
- White polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Blue gingham dress
In order to eliminate time spent changing and maximise time spent in physical activity, children should wear their games kit to school on the days they have games/indoor PE.
- Navy or black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt or polo shirt
- short socks
A navy jogging suit may be worn over games kit on cold days.
For indoor PE, children usually have bare feet, but may wear pumps if they wish.
- One-piece swimsuit or swimming trunks (not shorts)
- Swimming cap
Please note: No jewellery should be worn in school, with the exception of watches and plain stud earrings, which must be removed during Games, PE and Swimming lessons.
Nail polish and make-up of any kind is not to be worn.
Children must have a hairstyle that is neat and tidy. It must not be in a fashion that draws undue notice or attention to the child. For safety reasons, hair below shoulder length should be tied back.